Students at MAI will have:
1. Authentic and connected high school and college learning opportunities extending beyond the traditional high school campus that may include MTCC, NCSSM, service learning, job shadowing, externships and/or apprenticeships
2. Flexible scheduling options
3. A voice in their learning environment where they are truly connected to professionals and their peers
4. Choices in their skill acquisition
5. Time to reflect and learn deeply, and self-assess for continuous improvement
6. High expectations for critical thought, design, and problem solving.
Read More »